- 1000000.00 INR
- 440 Volt (v)
- Durable Strong
They are perfect for carrying the materials on a plate subjected to a reciprocating motion. Materials are fed with a hopper and unloaded from the feeder. Back and forth motion of these Reciprocating Feeders can be adjusted. The forward movement the material flow starts at the transfer point. The backward movement supports the feeding material against the rear wall of the bunker. They are available in strong design with easy installation features to provide the best results. Reciprocating Feeders are available in customized specifications as per the requirements of our clients.
Reciprocal feeders are an excellent choice because to their low power consumption, durability, longer lifetime, low noise emissions, and superior performance characteristics. These feeders are available in a range of sorts and sizes, each customized to the unique needs of distinct operations. They are generally praised for their exceptional longevity, low-cost maintenance, simple operation, and great usefulness. The offered reciprocating feeders made of premium quality materials excel in transporting materials on a reciprocating plate. Also, they provide perfect control over the reciprocating action.
Reciprocal Feeders Benefits
- Are intended to function with little power usage, making them both energy-efficient and cost-effective.
- An extended lifespan, enabling long-term reliability and avoiding the need for frequent replacements.
- Offer great performance, dependably moving materials and maintaining a regular flow rate.
The technical specifications of feeders are:
- capacity: 100kg/hr to 100 tons/hr
- length: 1 meter to 3metres
- moc: ms/ss/aluminum
- lining: steel, nylon, etc
FAQs of Reciprocal Feeders
What are the primary benefits of utilizing reciprocating feeders?
What distinguishing characteristics do reciprocating feeders have?
How are materials handled by reciprocating feeders?
- Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque Cash Advance (CA) Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 7-8 Months
- Middle East South America Western Europe Asia North America Australia Eastern Europe Central America Africa
- All India